Many teenagers are looking for life’s important questions. We believe that it is necessary to answer those questions from the Word of God. Practical Bible lessons are available in several different forms.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study – Join us at 10 a.m. for lessons from God’s Word brought to the level of a teenager’s interest.
- Wednesday Teen Time – This time is a a wonderful mix of fun and down-to-earth Bible study. The evening includes group games and snack time. The Bible study is done in small groups by gender.
- Home Bible Study – Periodically, our teens meet at a member’s home for a time of spiritual enrichment. Friends help encourage spiritual accountability in personal Bible study, by sharing what they are learning from their devotions as well as enjoying the singing of spiritually uplifting songs.
- Special Events – Occasionally, there are special events geared for our teens that we sponsor. Our church has participated in the Coastal Carolina Youth Conference and Rooted & Grounded Conference.
- Summer Camp – Each summer youth sponsors take our teens to an exciting week at The Wilds which is a christian camp in Brevard, NC.