We have several opportunities within the ministry members can assist.
- Turf Team – Volunteers from the church are assigned to one of several rotating crews which maintain the grounds of the church. This involves mowing, trimming, weeding, and blowing. We are regularly complimented on the excellent condition in which these folks keep the church property. If you would be willing to assist, please contact Dale Dickman. See the schedule below.
- Custodial Crew – The inside of the church facility is kept tidy by several conscientious cleaners. Each worker covers their area of the building sometime between Wednesday and Sunday each week. If you would be willing to assist, please contact Shirley Lynch.
- Audio/Video Crew – Amplification and visualization enhance our services so that attendees are better edified by the teaching and worship. Personal Hearing Amplification Devices [PHADs] are available upon request. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Valerie Rogers.
- Nursery Staff – Jesus called for special treatment of the little ones (Matt. 18:10). We take the care of your infants and toddlers very seriously. All of our workers are church members who undergo annual background checks. Nursery service is available for all children under four years of age for every service. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Rhonda Langley. See the schedule below.
- Music Ministry – Our morning worship service is accented with the carefully prepared instrumentals and vocals of our members. If you would be willing to assist with this ministry, please contact Becky Wood. If you are interested in joining the choir, please contact Pastor Wood. See the schedule below.